FLG Partners is pleased to announce the launch of the CFO Leadership Series beginning with our CFO Essentials Workshops.
The CFO Leadership Series will include multiple educational events, workshops and webinars covering a variety of topics that leverage our partners’ wealth of financial expertise and years of practical experience.
CFO Essentials Workshops
With today’s challenges and multitude of demands, the role of the Chief Financial Officer has significantly evolved. Today’s CFOs are not just the gatekeepers of financial information, but also serve as strategic partners to CEOs and Boards. CFOs creatively manage crises and solve their companies’ most pressing business challenges.
FLG Partners’ CFO Essentials Workshops provide CFOs and senior finance professionals with a comprehensive educational platform, helping them to develop their leadership and strategic skills and better enabling them to effectively partner with CEOs, Boards and investors, while navigating complex business problems, leading crisis management initiatives, and continuing to drive growth, profitability, and positive cashflow.
Learn from an experienced faculty of CFOs with deep expertise across industry sectors, operating business scenarios, growth dynamics and financing transactions:
I. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
– Finance Basics: Managing a P&L, Managing Cash & Burn Rate, Reporting
– Your role in fundraising
– The relationship between the CFO and the Board
– Managing crises in uncertain times
– Risk management (outside speaker from Woodruff Sawyer)
– Investing in Automation and Tools
– The CFO’s relationship with the CEO and peers
– CFO’s interaction and communication with the Board
– When to establish Board committees
– How to build a growth organization
– Driving change across your organization
– Leveraging Opportunities – Accepting new responsibilities outside of Finance
– The Importance of diversity across your organization
– How to become a strategic partner to your CEO
– Early identification of key trends and value inflection points
– Leveraging financial data and metrics in the strategic decision making process
– Identifying new opportunities and building exit scenarios
– How to persuade, build credibility, and effectively lead across your organization
– Effectively communicating across all levels and functions of your organization
– Improving your financial presentation skills to stakeholders
– Managing your team effectively across distributed work forces and virtual platforms
The Ritz Carlton San Francisco in the Terrace Room with access to the outside Courtyard
Thursday NOVEMBER 18, 2021
$1,200 for full-day live session with working lunch
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- New CFOs and VPs of Finance who want to broaden their leadership, strategy, technical and communication skills.
- CFOs of smaller or mid-size entities who are transitioning to larger entities or evolving CFOs taking on increased responsibilities.
- Early-stage or mid-stage company executives as well as other senior leaders who want to further develop their financial acumen.
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 40 registrants to ensure appropriate social distancing within the venue.
Ritz Carlton Parking Options via Spotangel.com: