FLG Partners, the leading financial consulting and board advisory solution in the United States, is seeking highly experienced Chief Financial Officers to join our growing national partnership of C-suite leaders.
Founded in 2004 and based in Silicon Valley, FLG Partners is a national financial consulting and advisory partnership of highly experienced CFOs delivering to CEOs and Boards, high-value, interim and permanent leadership – exclusively at the C-level. FLG partners provide companies with experienced financial leaders to help them solve their toughest problems, navigate through near term inflexion points, evaluate their strategic options and make better business decisions. Our clients come to us when they need both immediate and long-term solutions – from ramping for growth to fundraising and IPOs, M&A to restructurings and scaling business operations, to providing board advisory and governance expertise.
You should know that FLG Partners is not a staffing, executive search, recruiting or temporary placement company. We are a partnership of senior-level executives. If you are in transition and simply looking to do some consulting until you find a new opportunity, we’re not for you. Our operating model is similar to a law firm where FLG’s partners each own the firm as equals. While the firm is based in Silicon Valley, we have partners located nationally and clients globally.
Due to capacity constraints with our rapidly expanding practice, we are seeking to add several partners to our practice.
Partners at FLG have at least 20 years of CFO and business experience with strong corporate pedigrees and significant and progressive accomplishments as CFOs, including demonstrable transactional and fundraising track records.
Qualified candidates who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- A strong professional reputation as a CFO for private and/or public companies with excellent company references
- Public company CFO experience is a plus as are a deep understanding of capital markets and M&A experience
- Private equity experience and a deep understanding about how these firms operate and their needs is a plus
- Industry sector experience in technology, software, life sciences, healthcare, consumer products and services, energy and green tech, financial services and fintech, e-commerce, mobile, manufacturing and logistics, or non-profits
- Extensive knowledge of the business language, practices, personalities and culture of Silicon Valley and Venture Capital firms
- A willingness and aptitude for marketing and extending the FLG Partners brand
- Strong professional and personal network
- A collegial and collaborative personality and workstyle
- The highest ethical standards
Interested applicants should provide a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLG Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.