“Code Red in Retail: CFO Strategies for Success”
With Guest Panelist: H. Robert Heller
Part of the FLG Leadership Series
Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 – 8:00 AM PST
The retail sector is undergoing severe pressures and structural changes as a result of evolving technological, economic and consumer trends. Listen to former Governor at the Federal Reserve, H. Robert Heller, about the his perspective about the outlook for the economy. Learn from three experienced FLG CFO partners about the short and longer term strategies for meeting today’s retail challenges. Listen to their advice about the ways to collaborate with the board and C-suite to position your company for success in the midst of change leveraging lessons learned during “crisis” management. Learn about case examples demonstrating how teams can successfully work together to solve complex, real world problems at consumer companies operating at critical inflexion points.
- What trends matter when projecting 2023 performance for consumer-based businesses?
- Combating inflation: When should you raise prices and why?
- Managing supply and demand imbalances and inventory levels
- Preserving liquidity: Strategies including and beyond cash management
- The remote work imperative in retail: policy shifts for success
- Leveraging distribution channels for improved performance
- Raising capital during a market downturn
Meet Your Panelists: