Whether to SPAC – Assessment, Readiness & Post SPAC Requirements – PureCycle SPAC
CFOs, CEOs and investors will benefit from this deep dive into the latest advice from FLG Partners about using Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) to go public. Listen to an experienced panel of financing experts at FLG Partners discuss the key decisionmaking, planning and executional considerations companies and boards should address before choosing this direction when seeking access to the public markets for capital.
- To SPAC or not to SPAC?
- Getting on the Radar of SPAC Sponsors and Evaluating Sponsors
- Assessing Opportunity: Is Your Company a Good SPAC Candidate?
- Building Company Readiness for SPAC Execution
- SPAC Casestudy: PureCycle Technologies LLC Goes Public via Roth CH Acquisition I & II Co.
- Now You’re a Public Company: Ensuring Success post SPAC
Meet your Moderator and Panelists: